Saturday, May 26, 2007

LOST Season 3 Finale


Still reeling from the season finale 'Through the Looking Glass' LOST aired last week I decided some wardrobe updates were called for. To my luck, a stack of canvas grocery bags have been sitting in my home looking drab, and a bottle of unused black paint was hiding in a corner cabinet. So after printing out the Dharma Initiative logo, I created a makeshift (and rather flimsy) stencil and got to work. The Others would probably be down with my bag (or not.) At least I'm keeping busy this weekend.

Needing more of a fix I searched Flickr to see what other people created in homage to LOST. What I found was the most amazing cake featuring the polar bear, black rock, Dharma shark, and more all on the island surrounded by water. Also these great fish biscuit cookies with instructions on how to make your own fish biscuits here: LOST Fish Biscuit Cookies Info

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love one of those bags. I'm just watching re-runs on Sky in the UK - can't wait for February 2008.